Hex jackscrews are a hex shaped mechanical device that has an opening with a partial internal thread at one end and an externally threaded post at the opposite end. Hex jackscrews are used to mount D-subminiature connectors to a metal panel, such as the housing of a personal computer tower.
Follow the links above to find jack screws that are appropriate for your application, or use the filters at left to narrow your search by size, length, material, and other factors. With our huge inventory, we’re sure to have the jacking screws you need.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Jacking Screw ApplicationsHex jack screws are one of the most important screw types available. They provide the unique benefits of both a screw and a lever; jack screws are the outcome of the combination of these two highly useful fasteners. Jackscrews are widely used for both large and small applications, including the following:
Applications That Utilize Smaller Jack Screws
- Ancillary devices
- Sound systems
- Smaller electronic devices
- And more
Applications That Utilize Larger Hex Jack Screws
- Cars & Trucks
- Maintenance analysis equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Large office equipment
- Vehicle raising equipment
- And more
Combined Value & Commitment to ExcellenceValue Fastener is committed to offering value that’s real. To that end, we offer high-quality fasteners at competitive prices. Our fasteners will last long, perform optimally and add a little padding to your budget.
- We stock an extensive range of cost effective fastening solutions suitable for various industrial and domestic applications.
- We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of services and products, with all our practices abiding to a stringent ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System.
- We have a devoted team of experts, all of whom are ready to provide expert technical support.
- We are a web based service that supplies both commercial and military-grade fasteners.