Closed Eye Bolt
Eye bolts are externally threaded fasteners featuring loops that secure cables, wires, and chains to assist with vertical lifting. Closed end eye bolts are used for hanging numerous types of items from a wall post or ceiling. There are several different varieties of shoulder eye bolts available depending on the requirements of your application.
Closed eye bolts have two distinct types of classification that is based on either threading or construction.
Closed End Eye Bolt Classification
- Machine Screw Threading (useful for angular loads of up to 45 degrees)
- Wood Screw Threading (more useful for light duty applications)
- Forged (useful for high loads equal to the tensile strength of the material used)
- Bent Eye (useful for only light duty applications)
Closed Eye Bolt ApplicationsOur stainless steel eye bolts and steel zinc eye bolts are regularly used for several types of applications, some of which include:
- Hanging items such as pictures on walls
- Lifting and tensioning
- Angular lifting of weights
- Heavy duty harsh climate applications
- And more
- We stock an extensive range of cost effective fastening solutions suitable for various industrial and domestic applications.
- We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of services and products, with all our practices abiding to a stringent ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System.
- We have a devoted team of experts, all of whom are ready to provide expert technical support.
- We are a web based service that supplies both commercial and military-grade fasteners.