Commercial Flat Washers and Lock Washers
Commercial flat washers provide a stable bearing surface to prevent bolt heads from causing damage to a material surface. There are also lock washers, which create tension and dig into the surface of a nut or threaded fastener to prevent movement in high vibration applications. Both industrial flat washers and lock washers can be installed on the bolt side or nut side of a fastener, depending on the application.
Industrial Flat Washers for Any Application
Value Fastener offers industrial flat washers, split lock washers, tooth lock washers, and more in a wide range of sizes, shapes, styles, and materials. Our selection includes washers for a broad range of applications. Choose from a wide range of materials, styles, and finishes.
Material options for our commercial flat washers include:
- Stainless steel
- Black oxide
- Black zinc
- Steel nickel
- Yellow zinc
- Cadmium yellow
We also offer two finish options for our flat and lock washers:
Browse Our Selection of Industrial Flat Washers and More
Our inventory includes industrial flat washers, lock washers, and MIL-SPEC washers in the size and style you need. Order the washers you need from our site or contact Value Fastener for more information.
We Offer Durable, High-Quality Commercial Flat Washers at A Real ValueCost-effective and cheap are not the same thing. The cost of replacing cheaply made fasteners negates the initial savings. At Value Fastener, we know that the best way to take care of our customers is to provide high-quality fasteners at competitive prices. Our inventory includes an extensive selection of styles, including:
- Beveled Washers: flat square or circular washers with one bearing surface having an oblique angle. Typical applications include fastening bolts through the flanges of "I" beams. Available in sizes from 1/2 to 1 inch.
- Countersunk Finishing Washers: raised circular washers with a convex shape for use with countersunk flat oval head screws. Available in sizes from #4 to 3/8.
- Dock Washers: thick, flat, circular washers that provide a greater surface area than fender washers. Available in sizes from 1/2 to 1 inch with a galvanized or plain finish.
- Flat Washers and Burrs: select from a variety of flat washer styles in sizes from #0 to 3 inches and various thicknesses and diameters.
- Fender Washers: have an outside diameter that is significantly larger in proportion to the center hole for placement under the head of a nut or bolt. Available in sizes from 0.219 to 10 inches.
- Metric Washers and Burrs: we offer metric washers and burrs in metric sizes from M2 to M24.
- Military-Spec Washers and Burrs: select from a wide range of MS washers and AN washers in steel or stainless steel.
- Nylon Washers: made from polymer for corrosion resistance and insulative properties. Choose from nylon flat washers and nylon shoulder washers in sizes from 1/4 to 10 inches.
- Split Lock Washers: have a split ring shape that digs into the fastener surface to prevent nuts and bolts from loosening. They are typically used in an application involving high vibration and torque. Available in sizes from #2 to 12.
- Tooth Lock Washers: feature teeth that bite into the bearing surface to prevent nuts and bolts from loosening. Options include countersunk, Ext-Int combination, external, and internal washers.