Bolts form a strong and secure bond and are used in a range of applications including machine assembly, construction, and other industrial applications. Industrial bolts come in several styles and are typically made of steel or stainless steel.
High-Quality Industrial Bolts and MIL-Spec Bolts at Competitive Prices
Bolts are essential for a wide range of assemblies. You want to ensure that every assembly that rolls of your line is of the highest quality, but you don’t want to go over budget. Saving money on fasteners is one way to keep costs down, but cheap fasteners aren’t the answer. A low-quality bolt will save you some money initially, but the cost of poor-quality fasteners can add up significantly in the long run. Protect your equipment and your investment by purchasing top-quality bolts at a low price.
At Value Fasteners, we offer a wide range of bolts to meet the requirements of all types of applications. We also offer a wide variety of military-grade fasteners in Cadmium Yellow, Stainless Steel, and Yellow Zinc. Browse our online selection of hardware bolts or contact Value Fastener today.
What is the Difference Between Industrial Bolts and Screws?Bolts are screws are two types of fasteners used to position and hold objects. They have a similar design, but there are a few differences. Screws have a tapered, threaded shaft with a pointed or flat end. The head is driven using a screwdriver or wrench, depending on the head style. To create a secure hold, they mate with a preformed thread or create their own thread as they are driven into the material.
Industrial bolts have a straight, threaded shaft with a flat end. They are inserted into pre-drilled holes in assembled parts and the head is tightened using a wrench. To keep the bolt in place, a nut must be attached to the end.
Hardware Bolts in Imperial and Metric SizesOur inventory of hardware bolts includes a variety of styles in imperial and metric sizes, including military-grade fasteners. Request a quote for industrial bolts today or contact us to learn more.
- Bent Anchor Bolts: Headless fasteners with a partially threaded shank and a top unthreaded section bent at a 90-degree angle. Available in 3/8-16, 1/2-13, and 3/4-10 imperial sizes.
- Carriage Bolts: Industrial bolts with a round head and square shoulder to resist turning when the nut is tightened or removed. Offered in imperial sizes from 6-32 to 7/8-9 and metric sizes from M5-0.8 to M12-1.75.
- Closed Eye Screws: Externally threaded fasteners with spaced threads, a gimlet point, and an unthreaded top section with a closed loop. Available in standard 1/4 imperial size.
- Elevator Bolts: Hardware bolts with a wide, countersunk flat head, shallow conical bearing surface, and a unified thread pitch. Available in 1/4-20, 5/16-18, and 3/8-16 sizes.
- Hanger Bolts: Feature a lag screw thread at one end and a machine screw thread on the other. They are ideal for overhead applications and offered in imperial sizes ranging from 6-32 to 1/2-13. We also stock Hanger Bolt Drivers in 1/4-20, 5/16-18, and 3/8-16 sizes for installation.
- Hex Bolts: Industrial bolts with a hex-shaped head. We offer several styles of hex head bolts including flange bolts, machine bolts, MIL-spec bolts, cap screws, structural bolts, and more in various sizes.
- Open Eye Screws: Externally threaded fasteners with a unified thread pitch and a blunt point. The top of the screw has unthreaded section that is turned into an incomplete circle, leaving an opening through which a closed-end eye bolt or screw may pass. Available in 1/4-20 or 5/16-18 imperial sizes.
- Plow Bolts: Fasteners with a flat, countersunk head, square neck, and a unified thread pitch. They are used in heavy equipment applications and offered in imperial sizes ranging from 3/8-16 to 3/4-10.
- Step Bolts: Are similar to carriage bolts but with a wider, lower-profile round head. Select from imperial sizes ranging from 10-24 to 3/8-16.
- Square Bolts: Externally threaded machine bolts with a square external wrenching head. Offered in imperial sizes from 1-8 up to 1 1/4-7.
- Square Head Battery Bolts: Industrial bolts that are externally threaded with a trimmed square-shaped external wrenching head that provides a greater bearing surface than hex head bolts. Available in 1 1/4, 1 3/8, and 1 1/2 imperial sizes.
- Slotted Track Bolts, Ribbed Neck: Slotted track bolts with a ribbed neck, round head bolt, and a slot that extends across the center of the top of the head for driving. Available in a standard 1/4-20 size with a 9/16 5/8 length.
- Thread Studs, Plain: Headless, externally threaded fasteners that are threaded over the entire length. Offered in imperial sizes ranging from 1-8 to 7/8-9.
- Toggle Bolts: Consist of a machine screw and spring wing toggle that folds back, inserts into a predrilled hole and opens on the other side. Common applications include hollow block, wallboard or plaster. Available in imperial sizes from 1/8 to 1/2.