Anchor Bolt & Screw Supplies
Anchors bear heavy loads and keep important items securely in place and are widely used in drywall and masonry applications. Most anchors work by tapping the anchor into a pre-drilled hole using a hand tool, then inserting a screw into the opening. As the screw tightens, it causes the anchor to expand, creating a stable and secure hold. There are also bolt-style anchors, which consist of machine screw or threaded metal shank that inserts directly into a pre-drilled hole.
High-Quality Anchor Bolt and Screw Supplies at Competitive Prices
There are several types of anchor bolt and screw accessories, including threaded and unthreaded styles in materials including nylon, aluminum, and steel. Because anchor failure could cause damage or injury, it’s crucial to be sure your anchor bolt and screw accessories are high quality. It is also essential to select the correct construction anchor bolt and screw style for your application.
Value Fasteners is an anchor bolt and screw manufacturer providing top-quality anchors at prices that save you money. We offer an extensive selection of industrial anchor bolts and fasteners to meet your needs. Browse our selection online or contact us for more information
Shop our Selection of Anchor Bolt and Screw SuppliesOur comprehensive selection of industrial anchor bolts and fasteners includes:
- Concrete Screws: are externally threaded and cut their own threads when used in concrete, block, or brick. Options include flat Philips head or a slotted hex washer style.
- Double Expansion Anchors: are used in soft masonry with machine screws or machine bolts exposed to vibration or side pressure — offered in sizes from 1/4 to 3/4 inches.
- Drop-In Anchors: are intended for flush mounted, medium to heavy-duty applications in solid materials such as stone and concrete. Options include 18-8 stainless steel, setting tool, and steel in sizes from 1/4-20 to 3/4-10 or 1/4 to 3/4 inches.
- Expansion Pin Anchors, Zinc Yellow: provide medium or heavy-duty anchoring for use in concrete & block applications. Available in sizes from 1/4 to 3/4 with lengths from 1-1/4 to 6 inches.
- Hammer Drive Anchors, Mushroom Head: consist of a tubular stem with a dome or flat-fillister shaped head for attaching termination bars to solid concrete, solid brick, block or masonry walls.
- Hollow Wall Anchors: light duty anchors for use in hollow sheetrock and drywall materials. Available in sizes from 1/8 SHORT to 1/4, 1/4-20.
- Lag Screw Shields: medium-duty anchors that expand to fill the area of a pre-drilled hole when a lag screw tightens into the shield. Available in sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 inches.
- Lead Wood Screw Anchor: cylindrical anchors with a tapered end and flared top for light duty applications in brick, block, drywall, masonry or concrete. Sizes range from 6-8 to 16-18.
- Machine Screw Anchors: feature an internally threaded conical expander and an expansion sleeve that slips over the expander. These caulking type anchors provide a quick setting in brick, concrete, or stone. Sizes range from 10-24 to 1/2-13.
- Nylon Hammer Drive Anchors: light duty anchors for use in solid materials such as concrete, brick, and block. Available in 3/16 or 1/4 inches.
- Plastic Anchor: are offered in bantam plug-conical, fluted, and tapered and ribbed styles for light duty anchoring applications.
- Plastic Anchor Kits: each kit contains plastic anchors, combo-pan tapping screws, and a drill bit. Available in conical plastic and ribbed plastic options.
- Setting Tools: we carry hand tools for setting hollow wall anchors and machine screw anchors.
- Single Expansion Anchors: used in soft masonry with machine screws or machine bolts exposed to vibration or side pressure. Select from regular length and short length anchors
- Sleeve Anchors: available with acorn, flat, hex & round heads, and in a rod hanger style. Sizes range from 1/4 to 3/4 inches.
- Split Drive Anchors: one-piece steel anchors with two sheared or "split" halves at the base which are pre-expanded to a specific size. Available in flat head, pan and tie-wire head styles.
- T-Anchors: four-piece steel fasteners that require smaller holes than toggle bolts. Designed for use in ceilings, hollow walls, steel, concrete or wood and available in sizes from 1/4 to 3/8 inches.
- Toggle Bolts: consist of a machine screw and spring wing toggle that folds back, inserts into a predrilled hole and opens on the other side. Available in combo mushroom head, combo round head, plastic, wing, and Kaptoggle® styles.
- Wallboard Anchors: drills its own hole in, and works in any thickness of drywall, without tearing the paper coating. Offered in nylon and zamac alloy options.
- Wedge Anchors: heavy-duty, non-bottom bearing anchors with excellent shear strength and the ability to withstand temperature fluctuations. Available in sizes from 1/4 to 1-1/4 inches.